- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Certified Practicing Accountant
- Xero & Payroll Certified Advisor ,
- 13 Week Cashflow Forecast Specialist
- Payroll Specialist
Angus has over 18 years experience in accounting and business services and has worked in both industry and public practice.
Angus holds the position of Accountant/Senior Bookkeeper. He enjoys working with our clients and team and is always respectful and appreciative of other people’s beliefs and ideas to assist our clients. He is Specilaist in Xero & Payroll.
With his ‘Client First’ customer service attitude, Angus is determined to drive business success and to develop the growth of our clients. He believes in “Problems are always there for those who are looking for them. So look for the solution, not the road block or the problem.”
• Angus has a deep passion for Japanese food and culture; he has already travelled to Japan six times (and counting). He is currently learning the Japanese language as a hobby.
• Angus is a strong advocate for animal welfare. He is a member of RSPCA, WSPA and Animal Asia.
• Angus is also interested in tennis, art & design.